Friday, November 18, 2016

Evergreen Theatre Show!

Today was our Evergreen Theatre show! Our play was called "The Polar Bear Cubs". You might be surprised to know that all the facts in our show came from our Room 1 and 2 polar bear experts. Natalie, our Evergreen leader, was so impressed by our polar bear knowledge.  These were the facts we included in the show:

- Polar bears have black noses.
- Polar bears eat seals. They mostly eat the blubber.
- Polar bears sleep on sea kelp in the summer.
- Polar bears clean themselves by taking snow baths.
- Polar bear cubs practice pouncing to get them ready for pouncing on seal dens when they are older.
- Polar bears can move silently even though they are enormous. They need to silent to sneak up on seal breathing holes and catch the seals.

"I thought being in the show was really cool!" ~ Sarah
"My favourite part was when Ms. Boyer screamed!" ~ Isabel
"I really liked the costumes. They were cool." ~ Jessica
" I liked it when we sneaked up on Ms. Boyer." ~ Isla
" I liked it when we scared Ms. Boyer." ~ Levi
"I was fun to see Moms and Dads watching." ~ Lily
"I liked how Natalie had music for different parts of our show." ~ Anjalika
"I thought that the show was very cool!" ~ Dhvani
"I really liked the music that they played for our show." ~ Reid
"I liked that lots of parents could come." ~ Tessa
"The show was really funny." ~ Jasper
"Today we did a dress rehearsal before the parents came." ~ Ashton
"I liked the music a lot." ~ Hussain
"I liked the show!" ~ Abdul Ahad
" The play was really fun!" ~ Addison
"I liked the part when the big scary polar bear walked by. It was Mrs. Polski!" ~ Max
"I liked Natalie!" ~ Katie
"It was kind of scary to be in a show." ~ Bilal
"It was awesome!" ~ Shawn
"It was really exciting." ~ Ezra